5 tips to keep your feet Warm
and avoid the pain of
- Wear layered clothing and a hat to keep your whole body warm.
- Wear woollen socks and slippers that are not tight.
- After being out in the cold warm up slowly without exposing your skin directly to heat. Try a warm drink.
- Reduce smoking and discuss with your Doctor if you are taking betablockers.
- Talk to your healthcare professional if you have chilblains. Dressings and ointments can help relieve the pain and risk of infection.
Podiatrists are expert in assessing the circulation in your feet, and managing all types of foot conditions.