EXO-L Ankle Braces
Clinically Proven to reduce the risk of ankle sprain in sport.
The two main differences between the EXO-L and any other brace is that:
- The EXO-L is custom made to fit you and only you
- Secondly, the EXO-L allows complete freedom of movement except You cannot roll your ankle!
- We take a 3D scan of your ankle, then upload the image to our technical design team in Europe.
- It is then sent back to our Australian manufacturer who then 3D prints it and assembles it.
- The cord acts like a seatbelt for your ankle by attaching a patch onto the side of your shoe. You can tighten the cord to your level of liking.
- The EXO-L is really quick and easy to put on, and can be done in under 20 seconds.
- It sits outside your shoe, unlike other braces that are big and bulky and you have to stuff into your shoe.
- There is no skin irritation as there is no tape or adhesive involved.
- The EXO-L is light weight (100g), but hard plastic.
- The cord and silver clamp are used in sailing and abseiling so are very strong and reliable.
- Any pair of shoes that you would like to wear the brace with must have special patches sewn onto the side. (we arrange this with our bootmaker).
- The shoes must not be boots, as they need to sit below your ankle bones.
The EXO-LUP (specifically designed for foot drop)
- This is a brace like no other in that it is custom made to fit you and only you.
- Not only does it control your foot position with the side cord but it also dorsiflexes/pulls up the top of your foot so that your foot can clear the ground and you have a heel strike.
- Any shoe you wish to wear this brace with must have a patch sewn onto both the side and the top of your shoe.
- You can tighten the cords to your requirements.
- The EXO-L UP is really subtle compared to other AFO’s and can easily be worn under jeans and pants.
Match your shoes.
Available in standard colours (Black or white) and special colours to match your team or your shoes.